Rayon Metallic: Silver (s)Regular price $50.00
• Rayon Metallic Silver hand dyed in Maryland, USA.
• 550 yards/502 metres per 8oz/226g skein.
• 98% Rayon with 2% Metallic filament.
• Hand wash, lay flat to dry. Wet blocks beautifully.
• This is a Double Knitting Weight yarn and very adaptable to various stitch gauges for garments and accessories.
• Suggested needle sizes for garments is US5-6 / 3.5mm - 4mm.
• I prefer hand knitting on size US6/4mm for garments, size US7/4.5mm for lace shawls and wraps.
• The gauge you can achieve with this adaptable yarn are:
- 24 stitches per 4"/10cm using size 3.5mm/US5
- 22 stitches per 4"/10cm using size 4mm/US6
- 20 stitches per 4"/10cm using size 4.5mm/US7
The rayon in this yarn really holds it's shape. Holds up well and is colour fast through repeated washing/blocking.
• An excellent choice for Hand Knitting, Crochet and Machine Knitting.
• Priced in Canadian Dollars. Applicable taxes and shipping are extra.