Blue Heron Organic Cotton: Polar BearRegular price $54.00
• Sport/DK weight yarn: this yarn falls on the cusp of both yarn weights, very adaptable. Remember to knit a swatch, then wet block, then measure your gauge. Hand wash, lay flat to dry, loves a final light steaming with a home iron and damp pressing cloth.
• Needle Size: US #5/3.75mm - US#6/4mm
• Gauge: 26-22 sts per 4"/10cm
• 630 yards/576 metres per 7.75oz/219 gram skein
• Hand wash cool water, lay flat to dry
Organic Cotton is a Sport/DK weight yarn with a soft hand, great stitch definition and drape, making this a good choice for accessories like shawls and wraps, and gentle enough for babies and adult sweaters. Knits up beautifully for shawls and wraps on size US7/4.5mm needles. One generous skein makes a shawl. Grown and spun in the USA and hand dyed for us by Blue Heron.