Blue Heron Organic Cotton: Sand C$54.00
Organic Cotton is a a gorgeous, soft, certified Organic Cotton, grown and spun in the USA and hand dyed for us by Blue Heron Yarns in Delaware. One generous 630yd - 576m skein is enough to make a shawl like Robin Hunter’s Belvedere Wrap.
• Sport weight yarn with a soft hand, great stitch definition - adaptable to various needle sizes
• Needle Size: US #5-#8 or 3.5mm-5mm (For shawls I knit this using a 4.5mm)
• Gauge: 26sts per 4"/10cm using a 3.5mm/US5 needle
• 630 yards/576 metres per 7.75oz/219 gram skein
• Hand wash cool water, lay flat to dry
*This item is priced in Canadian dollars and ships via Canada Post from Toronto, Ontario, Canada.