Explore the Robin Hunter collectionBeautiful knitting kits featuring Blue Heron & Prism Yarns
Prism Saki Layers™: Begonia
• Hand dyed in Florida using the Prism Layers™ hand dye method for subtle colours with minimal pooling and striping
• Content: 80% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon
• Machine wash gentle cycle, lay flat to dry
• 100g - 393m / 3.5oz - 430yds
• Gauge: 26-28 stitches per 4"/10cm which falls in the 4ply Fingering-Sport weight yarn classification.
• Needle Sizes: 2.75mm - 3.25mm/US#2-3 for socks. Size 3.5mm - 4mm for garments, shawls. Knit double strand using a size 5mm-6mm/US 8-10.
Please Note: this is a unique, hand dyed product and each skein is slightly different to the next and therefore exact colour matching is not possible. Your skein(s) when received may vary to those shown in photos. All sales are final on hand dyed yarns.